Puggle

A A A A Author Topic: What's happening today?  (Read 321969 times)

bahn88

Re: What's happening today?
« Reply #8700 on: 08-Jan-20, 20:02 »
off topic-has doddsy done ok with his dental Rx and Bali trip?-hope he didn't get caught in the Indonesia floods of a few weeks ago....

Mins Man

« Reply #8701 on: 15-Jan-20, 10:16 »
Has this one been up for sale before? It looks familar and is in nice condition.
I reckon just the exhaust out here in OZ would be worth the current bid of nearly 2400 bucks.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-honda-cl350-scrambler-3/?utm_source=dailymail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2020-01-14

Onetrack

« Reply #8703 on: 16-Jan-20, 10:43 »
I went to sleep dreaming before that link came up.

doddsy1000

« Reply #8704 on: 20-Jan-20, 22:07 »
Sorry I'm late getting back to you on my teeth guys.

I hit the ground running at both work & helping prepare for my daughter's wedding.

Bali was fun except for the teeth, but that was quite successful.  A lot of it went to plan & the few things that didn't were easily fixed.

That included me getting lost & going to the wrong place.  2funny

The do have anaesthetic and used it well on the first visit.  I could have used more on the second visit,, but the job got done.

I picked a place with their own dental lab to try & prevent lengthy delays & a repeat trip, which worked pretty well.

The made me some temporary crowns in 2 hours at the first visit & then sent me away for an hour on the second while the lab made a few adjustments to the real crowns.

For the week in-between visits, I hired a scooter & you'll be amused to know that my luck with breakdowns carries across the oceans of the world.   :crash:

The engine light came on, so the place gave me a different scooter.  lmao

While it was odd that the dentists all spoke Indonesian during both of my 2 hour plus visits, I wouldn't have heard them in English anyway so it didn't worry me.  2funny

So the next step is to see a local dentist for a checkup & see what opinion I get back from that.  (They might be grumpy).

Onetrack

« Reply #8706 on: 22-Jan-20, 09:30 »
For those that came in late.....

doddsy1000

« Reply #8708 on: 24-Jan-20, 17:40 »
SL175 was my first bike  2smitten 2smitten

Website and forum protected by
┬áSTOP FORUM SPAM     Bad Behavior     Let's Encrypt

Puggle
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal