Puggle

A A A A Author Topic: Travel to the VJMC Rally  (Read 8258 times)

Honey

Re: Travel to the VJMC Rally
« Reply #75 on: 04-Aug-09, 09:31 »
Arty & Kay

I will be in Seymour the friday morning hopefully around 12ish to pick up mum as she will be looking after the boys for us the weekend at Healsivillie so we can take part in the vjmc, we have got her and the boys a cabin for the weekend, I will have my bike on the tralier.
We might be abel to travel across together.
Mel

ACE

« Reply #76 on: 04-Aug-09, 11:10 »
geez Phantom...I was looking forward to meeting you at the rally 2cry...but I know how it is juggling everything around! Doh
ACE

phantomcxmenance

« Reply #77 on: 04-Aug-09, 13:54 »
next year on my travels to tassie to see my son hopefully ACE...that"s if they have the rally in April

Rone

« Reply #78 on: 20-Oct-09, 15:10 »
Ride details: Anyone wishing to meet up with us on the 24th please pm me with your contact mobile or other phone number. I will give you mine at that time too. Meet at 10am ish at the black spur caravan park http://www.blackspurcaravanpark.com.au/. Lunch at the pub or cafe at Buxton maybe

here's a good link! http://www.gdaypubs.com.au/pubtrails/thespur.html

can ride up to mt Dom Dom or other areas but will be weather dependent of course. Others may know the area better than me...such as Dr Don...

Chris

Hey all.....anyone meeting up on the 'Western-side' of Healesville?  I'm coming from Bundoora and would like to meet up with other CXers going to the VJMC on Saturday.  Message me if anyone is organising a meeting spot this side of Healesville!  2sad

Cheers,
Rone

Arty0012

« Reply #79 on: 20-Oct-09, 15:41 »
Those from the super tax state will be there on Friday

hdconyers

« Reply #80 on: 20-Oct-09, 19:20 »
Helmut & myself together with Wayne and Gary will be leaving Altona around 1300 on Friday and will be meeting up with Mark [from Adel] and Harry probably at Forest Hill, then riding up to Healesville together. Mark will be staying at Donvale Thursday which is not that far from BUndoora.

Give me a phone call on 0438 131 885 or PM me to work out details

Rone

« Reply #81 on: 23-Oct-09, 19:46 »
Thanks guys but I just got hold of the programme to find out what was actually happening tomorrow.  Seeing as how I'm not actually registering my bike for the event guess I'll just mossy on up at noon when it opens to the public.

Hope to meet some of the CX family still, not sure how close I can park my bike but keep a look out for a black 'CAFED' '78 CX....I'll be wearing my vintage style skid lid :)

Rone

rooray

« Reply #82 on: 24-Oct-09, 21:11 »
You make me jealous. Have a great time guys. See you all at Cowra

phantomcxmenance

« Reply #83 on: 25-Oct-09, 07:58 »
i thought you were going ray?

rooray

« Reply #84 on: 25-Oct-09, 13:58 »
I was ...right up to the death. My mum had a heart attack on Tue..so needed to stay around her. She is good now.

jhovel

« Reply #85 on: 25-Oct-09, 17:14 »
I've arrived home a couple of hours ago.
Great weekend!
Unfortunately I ended up having to go in my cage....  2cry I blew a head gasket in my CX650E on Thursday night... 2sad
It's all about people in the end - it was great to meet new Forum members and renew previous acquaintances.
Kathy allowed me to take Ron's custom for a ride on Saturday and Mel allowed me to ride her 500Euro 'Bad Girl' on Sunday.
Attached are a few photos I took over the weekend - including in the car park.
Who's GL650 is that????

doddsy1000

« Reply #86 on: 25-Oct-09, 19:24 »
Thanks Joe.  Great photo's.  I did try to hide the yellow cx in the carpark, but alas, it's un-hidable.  (Ace will have to tell me if there is such a word  happy0194).

Great to meet you & thanks for the advice.

FYI, Joe was kind enough to point out the reasons that a red shock absorber may not work on a yellow bike.  Now it's up to me to pull the thing out & have a look.

cheers

Ian

P.S. I hope to have this ready for next years VJMC.

hdconyers

« Reply #87 on: 25-Oct-09, 19:31 »
Great weekend !!!

Well done Mark & our group as well !!

phantomcxmenance

« Reply #88 on: 25-Oct-09, 19:40 »
sorry to hear that ray..hope she is ok

Mins Man

« Reply #89 on: 25-Oct-09, 19:41 »
Hmmm. Seems to be missing a few bits. I've decided when I get my 650 on the road, I'm going to paint it hi-vis orange, just to up-stage you!

doddsy1000

« Reply #90 on: 25-Oct-09, 20:15 »
Don't make me get out the flouro paint Harry.

lmao lmao lmao

Mins Man

« Reply #91 on: 25-Oct-09, 21:08 »
This could get ugly, Ian. I'm thinking flouro green perhaps, or maybe Aviation Orange. Bring it on!

Arty0012

« Reply #92 on: 25-Oct-09, 21:19 »
Your Mut will bite you and the bike Harry

doddsy1000

« Reply #93 on: 25-Oct-09, 22:02 »
Ugly it is then mate  happy0062

How about yellow & red safety stripes?

lmao lmao lmao

I just agreed to buy a VT500 fairing, to see if I can fit it on the euro.  That'll start me on the multi coloured path in any case.

happy0065

Mins Man

« Reply #94 on: 25-Oct-09, 22:09 »
I fitted a fairing from what I was told was  VT500 to my Euro. There was very little difference from memory. The mounting points might have been slightly different, but I don't think it was a problem.

Website and forum protected by
┬áSTOP FORUM SPAM     Bad Behavior     Let's Encrypt

Puggle
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal