Puggle

A A A A Author Topic: Thermostat/Water Pipe Seals  (Read 490 times)

sonicpelican

Thermostat/Water Pipe Seals
« Started on: 05-Feb-18, 16:17 »
Hi guys,

Does anyone know a replacement part for the 91303-mc7-005 O-Ring seal.  They are no longer available from Honda and the Honda S2000 steering seal (53106-S0A-003) is only available out of Japan (about a 6 week wait).

Cheers,
Rod

Kathy

Re: Thermostat/Water Pipe Seals
« Reply #1 on: 05-Feb-18, 18:54 »
Does anyone know a replacement part for the 91303-mc7-005 O-Ring seal.  They are no longer available from Honda and the Honda S2000 steering seal (53106-S0A-003) is only available out of Japan (about a 6 week wait).
I'm assuming these parts are for your CX500 Turbo - if that's the case are you sure the part number for the o-ring isn't 91303-MC7-003 because if it is there are some listed on eBay along with the steering seal.

johnmck

« Reply #2 on: 06-Feb-18, 09:50 »
Hi Kathy
That's a great attachment. Can you tell me how to generate that? Is it from CMS?

sonicpelican

« Reply #3 on: 06-Feb-18, 11:11 »
Thanks Kathy.  Unfortunately the quality of my parts list makes it look much more like a 5 on the end compared to the other 3s in the part number.  Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,
Rod

Kathy

« Reply #4 on: 06-Feb-18, 11:12 »
That's a great attachment. Can you tell me how to generate that? Is it from CMS?
It's from the US parts list for the CX500 Turbo which you can download for free from this website - see Free Genuine Honda CX & GL Workshop Manuals

Kathy

« Reply #5 on: 06-Feb-18, 11:13 »
Thanks Kathy.  Unfortunately the quality of my parts list makes it look much more like a 5 on the end compared to the other 3s in the part number.  Sorry for the confusion.
No worries - at least you should be able to get the o-ring fairly easily.  Also, if you download the parts list via the link I referred to in my previous post you'll get a good quality copy.

johnmck

« Reply #6 on: 06-Feb-18, 11:33 »
It's from the US parts list for the CX500 Turbo which you can download for free from this website - see Free Genuine Honda CX & GL Workshop Manuals
Brilliant! Thanks Kathy!

sonicpelican

« Reply #7 on: 19-Feb-18, 11:16 »
Thanks Kathy.  They will make life a lot easier.

Cheers,
Rod

Website and forum protected by
┬áSTOP FORUM SPAM     Bad Behavior     Let's Encrypt

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal