Puggle

A A A A Author Topic: turbo supplies  (Read 1359 times)

dutchturbo

turbo supplies
« Started on: 06-Mar-09, 10:24 »
If you are in need some parts for your CX and turbo you can try at

www.davidsilverspares.co.uk

in England. They have still a lot on the shells and if not they will get it for you if possible. My experience with them are very good and they don't rip you off. They ship worldwide but read carfully the conditions. Add always 15% tax and the shipping costs.

Another is

www.cmsnl.com

in the Netherlands. Bit more expensive but also a very good site. Also add 19% tax and the shipping costs

Succes Leo

dave turbo g

Re: turbo supplies
« Reply #1 on: 12-Apr-09, 21:11 »
I would second that, Silvers have been able to supply parts i thought were not available.

To list a few,
New Honda stator for £65, a rewind would have cost around £100.
Air temp. sensor
Water temp. sensor
Valve guides
Gaskets

Email Karl who has kept me informed of all my requests & traced parts from all over the world.

Highly recommend

Dave G  2cool

turbodan

Re: turbo supplies
« Reply #2 on: 28-Apr-09, 02:14 »
If your CXT fuel valve goes bad and starts leaking, new ones are not available from Honda. I have sold all the original spares from my inventory. I have been substituting a Pingel unit with an adapter to fit the CXT tank. I can no longer buy as a dealer from Pingel. Tucker-Rocky, Parts Unlimited, Bike Bandit, PowerSportsPro.com, nor Dennis Kirk will special order any for me so CXT owners will now have to buy direct from Pingel in the US. 888-474-6435. The dual outlet petcock with 1/4" npt threads is part #3110-D-AH, and the adapter nut to fit the 18mm tank threads to 1/4"npt petcock threads is part #A2003C. These items will no longer be available through CXTC's Parts & Accesories, Inc.

Website and forum protected by
 STOP FORUM SPAM     Bad Behavior     Let's Encrypt

Puggle
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal