Puggle

A A A A Author Topic: 2014 Australian CX500 & CX650 Rally at Victor Harbor  (Read 11320 times)

CX PHREAK

This is the new Australia where you can dob even if you weren't there and have no idea of the facts.

That photo itself is evidence... of criminal bikie association in breach of the newly dusted off [but very progressive, really  :rules:] consorting act.

You should be careful what you post on a public forum.

Your respective states gestapo may already be on their way to all your homes.  :tease:

82 Turbo & 2000 Valkyrie

thanks Mark - my soul is now at rest..

plus I still cannot rememberwho may have taken the photo  - might have been some blow-in from another table .....bloody vjmc member probably.

and also because I didn't win a raffle prize (wonder who did win STAFFY ???????)

lmao

Staffy

Not sure who won those raffle prizes  rolleye0012

And you guessed right with the culprit who took the photo, it was one of those Charlie.  happy0062

doddsy1000

If you remember, I'll take the pins out of my voodoo dolls  2funny 2funny 2funny

Staffy

Ha! I don't believe in voodoo!  2funny

thirsty

I remember who took it :)

doddsy1000

Me too  rolleye0012 rolleye0012

vudu_52

Ha! I don't believe in voodoo!  2funny

Did I hear my name mentioned..........  2coolsmiley

doddsy1000

I believe in you Ron !  lmao lmao lmao

Staffy

Here's something to get your backsides into gear!  I realised just how close the rally is the other day so I made up a countdown calendar to keep at work.

Only 50 days to go!

Mins Man

Okey Dokey, I've finally gotten around to registering for the VJMC, but I'm wondering what everyone else is doing. I presume that everyone will be attending the Saturday night dinner, but what about the rest of the meals? Being a follower from way back, I'm happy to go along with everyone else.

thirsty

Well after last years meal I'm going to do my own thing Saturday night (and every other night for that matter :) ). I reckon we may be having a lot of BBQ's again!

Mins Man

Sounds good to me, I'll join you in a barbie, Tony.

Seagrass

I do not like to complain about things especially without first hand knowledge of the events leading up to whatever went wrong.

Having said this, if I were attending Victor Harbor again this year I would not be going to the dinner either!

Seagrass

thirsty

Yeah the value wasn't really there and I'd much prefer just to hang around the camp kitchen having a beer or two and a barbie. You're welcome to join me Harry along with anyone else who is interested.

CX PHREAK

I plan to be there and I'd be grateful for the company this year.

I'm waiting for Peter Huntley to contact me as I've been having trouble registering. He had to help me last year too as I idjit.

Staffy

I've decided to partake in BBQ facilities this year as I spent way too much on raffle tickets on the Saturday last year  rolleye0012

Tony and I went ut for a scoot yesterday.  I covered around 350kms all up that day but we have the Friday ride organised.  It won't be as long as the Friday last time as it'll only be around 210kms in total taking in some of Adelaide's southern hills region but there'll be 4 - 5 stops along the way.  We'll be stopping in at the Meadows bakery again but the main stop will likely be in a town where there's plenty of shops and cafes and the like.   However, we thought perhaps a meal at the pub there might be something that you all might like.  It is a classy joint though and is probably more suited to cocktails and lobster rather than thongs (jandals) and shorts so we'll be getting up there for another look at some point to see what would be the best joint..... or just let them all know we'll be rolling in and everyone can mingle around as they see fit.

Here's a view of a stop off later in the day, a place named windy point:

While Tony and I were out we stopped off at the Caravan Park too.  Our site will be behind the pool and camp kitchen up the back on a powered site.  We've been told that the unpowered tent sites are now along that area too so if Don and Harry do the same as last year we may very well be within snoring distance of each other  lmao

Here's the site where we'll be and the tent sites behind.

After the ride we had yesterday I'm actually contemplating bringing the TDM instead of the CX too.  Not sure yet but I think I can get away with it since we let Harold and Seagrass off on the last two gatherings.  happy0062

Dr Don

Paul, Thanks for the update on the site classification - looks like any wind will blow the tent flat, but the outlook is over a nice beach-front.  Visited Harry two days ago, and he's all fired up for a good ride over to VH.

Mins Man

Yes Don, it looks like a lovely view to take in whilst relaxing with a cold beverage, but it's also possible that if we have hot weather we might get a cool sea breeze in the evening.
I might even bring a fishing rod and unlike Charlie, get it to VH in one piece.

82 Turbo & 2000 Valkyrie

wow,

I snore, I'm sarcastic - what else can I live up to Harry?

Cannot remember the size of those fish you caught last year either ??

2angel

white knight

Snore Charlie,snore,I didn't know you knew the meaning of the word rollingpin0.gif--I bet VH is pleased you are not going to be there-WK

Mins Man

wow,

I snore, I'm sarcastic - what else can I live up to Harry?

Cannot remember the size of those fish you caught last year either ??

2angel
You can add to that the inability to tie a tent and a fishing rod onto a trailer.   cool0010

82 Turbo & 2000 Valkyrie

Thanks Harry,

I'll put those items on my Bucket List - talk about being a smart arse/s per se:

you pair take the cake

Damn glad I am not going to Victor Harbor....

and sorry I will miss the opportunity to give you the proper moral support you need...

now where is that little doohickey I was looking for:

82 Turbo & 2000 Valkyrie

Well I'll be a monkeys uncle then...

lmao

Mins Man

I will actually miss you this year Charlie.
Surprisingly, I couldn't hear your snoring from the caravan park as it was only 5 km from where you were sleeping. happy0158

Website and forum protected by
┬áSTOP FORUM SPAM     Bad Behavior     Let's Encrypt

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal