Turbos > Turbo - Interchangeable Parts

Thermostat/Water Pipe Seals

(1/2) > >>

sonicpelican:
Hi guys,

Does anyone know a replacement part for the 91303-mc7-005 O-Ring seal.  They are no longer available from Honda and the Honda S2000 steering seal (53106-S0A-003) is only available out of Japan (about a 6 week wait).

Cheers,
Rod

Kathy:

--- Quote from: sonicpelican on 05-Feb-18, 16:17 ---Does anyone know a replacement part for the 91303-mc7-005 O-Ring seal.  They are no longer available from Honda and the Honda S2000 steering seal (53106-S0A-003) is only available out of Japan (about a 6 week wait).

--- End quote ---
I'm assuming these parts are for your CX500 Turbo - if that's the case are you sure the part number for the o-ring isn't 91303-MC7-003 because if it is there are some listed on eBay along with the steering seal.

johnmck:
Hi Kathy
That's a great attachment. Can you tell me how to generate that? Is it from CMS?

sonicpelican:
Thanks Kathy.  Unfortunately the quality of my parts list makes it look much more like a 5 on the end compared to the other 3s in the part number.  Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,
Rod

Kathy:

--- Quote from: johnmck on 06-Feb-18, 09:50 ---That's a great attachment. Can you tell me how to generate that? Is it from CMS?

--- End quote ---
It's from the US parts list for the CX500 Turbo which you can download for free from this website - see Free Genuine Honda CX & GL Workshop Manuals

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version