Puggle

A A A A Author Topic: parts  (Read 80 times)

dangerous

parts
« Started on: 21-Jun-21, 16:33 »
Ok so... its 40yrs old... where oh where does one go for TURBO parts round here?

Seagrass

Re: parts
« Reply #1 on: 21-Jun-21, 17:41 »
You have one of the best parts resources for the CX500 Turbo available in the world, right in your own backyard.

https://www.anacondaltd.co.nz/

If you download the workshop manual and parts list from this web site you can contact them with the correct part number and they can supply nearly anything you need from their selection of new and used parts.

Seagrass

Seagrass

« Reply #2 on: 21-Jun-21, 17:45 »
By the way I still have a selection of parts available after I recently sold my CX500 Turbo so if they do not have what you need let me know what you are looking for and I may be able to help.

I do have a set of new aftermarket NE speed sensors (refer to your other post) if you need them.

Seagrass

dangerous

« Reply #3 on: 21-Jun-21, 18:31 »
By the way I still have a selection of parts available after I recently sold my CX500 Turbo so if they do not have what you need let me know what you are looking for and I may be able to help.

I do have a set of new aftermarket NE speed sensors (refer to your other post) if you need them.

Seagrass

ohhh bloody hell, thats Malcolm from econo great to know hes still about... cheers

Website and forum protected by
┬áSTOP FORUM SPAM     Bad Behavior     Let's Encrypt

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal